Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does it sound like i have an infection, almost 5 months after giving birth?

i had my baby almost 5 months ago, and ever since i had him and since i stopped bleeding for 4 weeks after giving birth, my discharge became strange. it was like yellowish and sticky and really smelly, like it smells rotten the smell makes me gag. so i went to the doctor to get some tests done to see if i had a vaginal infection or something, and yesterday they called me and said everything was normal, and i was really surprised. and i still stink. its really embarrassing im scared that everyone can smell it when their sitting by me! does anyone have an idea of what this could be? i know theres something going on because before i got pregnant my discharge was normal colored and didn't smell bad. and i'm also breastfeeding im not sure if maybe that has something to do with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment