Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OPINION ON EX PLS NEED YOUR OPINION PEPS.?

hey so ya.. to make a Short story my ex and I broke up like a year ago.. and now we havent talk for 5 months it ended on a bad note! so ya.. ive tried to contact her many times and done bad things i know but like.. she has done bad things too and she told my friend she wouldnt talk to me until she died but she has said that a lot of times and always ended up talking to me affter a week but now its been like a month. Anyways so i havent talk try to contact her in like a month. And yesterday one of our mutual friend told me she was talking to her and was asking if she was attending an event i would be attending. and she said ' No but i would of it was another weekend.. ' and then my friend was like oh kk and then she replied ' and i would have to see (my name) not down :p ' I just dont understand why she always have to talk about me.. like if you wouldnt care you would stop talking about me no?

No comments:

Post a Comment