Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What should i do with someone i love?

Well this girl has been in my life for four years and well we drifted a little the passed 2 months and well she has a new boyfriend now. She told me she loved me this year and we got intimate and all that but ive been working my *** off doing masonry for the passed year im out of school shes in school and she was really someone who made me feel something i cant even explain and now that she has a new boyfriend ive been trying to ignore her but she always gets to me even when i ignore her she calls me telling me she misses me i just want to get over her but i love her. I work 6 days a week i have little time to party with my friends as it is she still makes me happy but im still i guess you could say sad that she has someone else to love. Im not even angry im glad shes happy but its really to much on me knowing shes with someone else what should i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment