Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What other bugs have egg capsules?

I just found an egg capsule in my basement laundry room and I am starting to freak out a bit. In our previous apartment we had german cockroaches. The landlords were finally able find an exterminator to get rid to rid of them and we had not seen a sign of them for almost a year before we moved from there. We have now been in this new rental house for 5 months and I have never seen a sign of them, but I found an egg capsule today as I moved a pile of moist towels in my laundry room. The egg capsule looked pretty much the same as I would find before. With each internet search 'egg capsule' pretty much bring up cockroaches. Are there not other bugs that have that same look of egg capsule??? I live in Utah, dry humid climate. Mostpeople were surprised that we had cockroachs in this area before. The bugs I have noticed the most in our yard are earwigs, stink bugs, and others. I sure hope that the egg capsule could have been from ANY other bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment