Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Happened To Drake Bell And Josh Peck?

I remember rushing home from school to watch Drake and Josh, my favorite show. When Drake and Josh ended, I cried. I was just so upset. After that, they disappeared. I heard that Drake Bell will be in a new movie called Grown Up Timmy Turner. So I'm looking forward to that. But Josh Peck??? What happened to him? He was hilarious! I thought Drake Bell had a good voice but he really didn't continue with his singing career. There's no more good shows on anymore. No Drake and Josh, no That's So Raven, no Suite Life On Deck, and no more Lizzy McGuire. Plus Wizard's of Waverly Place is ending soon. Now all we have is Bad Luck Charlie, Stop Shaking It Up, and Stink Farm. I mean I'm not really complaining about Drake and Josh ending because all shows end at one point, I just want to see more of Drake and Josh. Like what happened to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment